I have been receiving quite a bit of emails on how to do this. Now if your ds lite is still under warranty you should contact Nintendo because opening your ds lite will void any warranty you might have. That being said it is very simple to replace your broken hinge. It is actually the most common problem with them. Read my previous post to learn how to take your ds lite apart and its as easy as pulling the old ones out and putting the new ones in. You will need a tri-wing screwdriver, I have a amazon link on here to buy them, and a small phillips head screwdriver too. This great video at the bottom of my page will show you exactly how to do it!
Has your ds lite stopped working? Is the hinge broken and the top keeps flopping around while you are trying to play? Did your daughter use a crayon as a stylus and then decided to clean the ds lite in the sink with soap and water(I'll never forget when that happened)? If you answered yes to any of these questions or have a different problem not mentioned above, then you are at the right blog. I have been repairing ds lites for some time now and can solve almost all your issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment